Are you struggling with acute or chronic health issues?
Do you wish that you had another option besides drugs and surgery?
Are you ready to put yourself back in the driver’s seat and take control of your own health?
Long-Term Health Care Solutions While Avoiding Side Effects
You are probably visiting this web site today because you have health issues that need attention. Maybe you have noticed a few new symptoms lately, or you have been dealing with the same old problems for months or even years on end. It could also be that you wish to take steps towards greater health, more energy, and preventing future illnesses.
If you are like many of our patients, you are seeking a doctor who will take the time to listen and address all of your concerns. A doctor who will help find the root causes of your symptoms and who will develop a personalized health plan that is both safe and effective specifically for you. Your goal is to achieve optimal health using integrative medicine and complementary therapies.
The doctors in our practice in Charlottesville, Virginia have helped many people just like you. We understand that health is more than just the absence of symptoms. Your health is the most precious asset that you have. There is nothing more important than being proactive about your health, investing in your well-being, and choosing a lifestyle that fosters happiness and vitality.
Our mission at the Phydos Clinic is to support you in this process. Since 1999 our practitioners have helped thousands of people with issues such as:
- Acute & Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Anxiety & Depression
- Diabetes Type 1 and Type 2
- High Blood Pressure
- Menopausal Symptoms
- Autoimmune Disease
- Joint Pain & Arthritis
- Gastric Reflux and GI Conditions
- Migraines & Headaches
- Skin Disorders
- Neurological Conditions
- Asthma & Respiratory Conditions
- Cholesterol Problems
- Menstrual Problems & Conception
Why Choose the Phydos Clinic?
- Our doctors have been dedicated to serving the best interests of our clients since 1999.
- We offer comprehensive naturopathic options that include the safest and most effective therapies from all that are available.
- This includes the most advanced testing as well as using diet, supplements, and lifestyle changes in addition to conventional medical treatments.
- We help you make the connection between your dietary behaviors, lifestyle habits, and your symptoms.
- We care about you as an individual not as a disease label.
- We offer relief from recent and chronic pain by getting to the root causes of the pain.
- We provide ongoing wellness and maintenance treatments to sustain your health.
- You will get many tips on working outside the treatment room to hasten your symptom relief and maintain long-term health.
- In addition to integrative medicine, we offer naturopathic medicine, homeopathy, and nutritional counseling.
- In short, we care about your continued healing and growth.
If you are ready to take control of your health once and for all, the first step is to download our free e-book. Then call our office at (434) 244-2992 so we can discuss your health care needs. We are never too busy to help you!